Donate US

 photo cub_buttonUSA_zps260251ee.png  photo cub_buttonAllOther_zps266319dc.png

Thursday 29 July 2010

What our volunteers are saying.

We get some very nice notes from volunteers that come to help us at CCF’s Field Research and Education Center. I thought I’d share some of these with our blog readers, as the convey the uniqueness of working with the amazing cheetah. This one is from Allie:

“I love going feeding for many reasons.  I love getting to know the cats better and getting to know the people better as well.  Feeding out at Bellebenno is the BEST!  Matt is always kind and patient with all my questions.  I’ve learned a lot on the drives there and back and it’s so much fun getting to see the cats run.  I was also part of the boxing team for annuals [annual health checkups] and that was hard work, but SO amazing and rewarding.  I’ve had such a fantastic time here and feeding cats has been so special.  Matt and Kate have been THE BEST.  I’ve grown to love so many cats here.  They all have such unique personalities like Tiny, Josie’s mewing, The Stars’ purring, Klein’s patience, Solo’s attitude, and Darwin’s presence to name a few!  This has been an experience I will never forget.  Thanks for all the good times and great company!”

Patricia

(photo – Feeding cheetahs at Bellebenno, by Patricia)

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:02 pm

    it's very sympatic to know what is doing by volonteers at CCF all day long and what's happen. it's like a TV serie! we want more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. super photo!
    I very like this blog:-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous10:06 am

    what a good idea to describe volonteer's activiies and job all day long at CCF. We can dream and imagine us at CCF. We want more and more to follow the center's life!

    ReplyDelete